Center for Urban Policy Records
Cudahy Library Room 218
1032 West Sheridan Road
Chicago, IL 60626
Extent: 1.5 Linear Feet
The Loyola Center for Urban Policy (CUP) began in December 1979 and was phased out in 1988. During its nine years of existence, CUP gained a reputation for supplying timely and creditable research on practical, urban policy-oriented subjects. CUP was headed by Dr. Raymond Tatalovich, a professor in the political science department at Loyola University. As director, Tatalovich was involved from start to finish in accomplishing the center's objective: acting as a publishing agent for Chicago related research. sThough funded by Loyola, additional operating expenses were generated by sales of CUP publications. Loyola ended funding for CUP in 1988.
Scope and Content Note:
The Center for Urban Policy records include monographs, reports, and correspondence.