Friendship House (Chicago, Ill.) Photograph Collection, Part 1
1601 N. Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60614
Phone: (312) 642-4600
Extent: 1 Linear Feet
Finding Aid: None
Friendship House was a Catholic interracial apostolate founded in Toronto in the early 1930s, then New York City in 1938, and established in Chicago in 1942. Friendship House Chicago closed its facilities on March 31, 2000.
Scope and Content Note:
Photographs relating to people and activities of Friendship House, a Catholic organization devoted to interracial harmony and community service.